AUSTRALIA DAY EVE LUNCH CRUISE
PLEASE NOTE: We have allocated seating. Tables are allocated per booking. All passengers wishing to be seated together should be included in the one booking.
Wheelchair access is available. Limitations apply. Pleasee enquire prior to booking.
- Included in price:
- River cruise; Buffet lunch; Entertainment
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Cash Bar with eftpos facilities on board
- What to bring:
- Booking confirmation printout or e-voucher and ID. Come dressed in aussie tradition for chance at winning best aussie costume.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- No age restriction. Discounted rates available. Child rates 5-12 years ; Infants (under 5 years) free of charge. Include in booking. Family rate applies for 2 adults + 2 children (5-12 years)
- Departure points:
- Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane City, Queensland
- Departure time:
12:00 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Boarding and disembarking at Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle Street, Brisbane City. Boarding from 12noon for 12:30pm departure.
- 2 hours cruising
- Approximate Return Time:
- 2:30 pm
Celebrate the nation's special day on board the iconic timber paddle wheelers, the Kookaburra River Queens.
Enjoy a delicious seafood & carvery buffet including Chef's roast lamb.
Lucky Door Prize and prizes for best Aussie costumes! Categories include: best historical, best contemporary & best hat.
Entertainment by the popular Bushland Boogie Band.