AUSTRALIA DAY - Dinner Cruise
PLEASE NOTE: We have allocated seating. Tables are allocated per booking. All passengers wishing to be seated together should be included in the one booking.
Wheelchair access is available. Limitations apply. Please inquire prior to booking.
- Included in price:
- River cruise, Three course Seafood and Carvery buffet dinner , Live entertainment.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Cash Bar with eftpos facilities on board
- What to bring:
- Confirmation printout or e-voucher and ID. Come dressed in aussie tradition for a chance at winning 'Best Aussie Costume'.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- No age restriction. Discounted rates available. Child rates 4 -14 years ; Infants (under 4 years) free of charge. Include in booking.
- Departure points:
- Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane City, Queensland
- Departure time:
5:30 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Boarding and disembarking at Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle Street, Brisbane City. Boarding commences at 5:30pm for 6pm departure, returning at 8pm
- 2 hours cruising time
- Approximate Return Time:
Come on board the Kookaburra River Queens - iconic paddle wheelers of the Brisbane River - and enjoy our Australia Day Fireworks Dinner Cruise.
Feast on our Aussie seafood & carvery buffet, be dazzled by the fireworks display at Southbank and tap your toes to Bush Boogie Band.
This is a family friendly event! Bookings are essential.
Prizes for best Aussie costume and lucky door!