AUSTRALIA DAY - Dinner Cruise
PLEASE NOTE: We have allocated seating. Tables are allocated per booking. All passengers wishing to be seated together should be included in the one booking.
Pensioner rates apply to Seniors 65 years and over.
Wheelchair access is available. Limitations apply. Please inquire prior to booking.
- Included in price:
- River cruise, Three course Seafood and Carvery buffet dinner , Live entertainment.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Cash Bar with eftpos facilities on board
- What to bring:
- Confirmation printout or e-voucher and ID. Come dressed in aussie tradition for a chance at winning 'Best Aussie Costume'.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- No age restriction. Discounted rates available. Child rates 4 -14 years ; Infants (under 4 years) free of charge. Include in booking.
- Departure points:
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Departure time:
7:00 PM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Boarding and disembarking at Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle Street, Brisbane City. Boarding commences at 5:30pm for 6pm departure, returning at 8pm
- 2 hours cruising time
- Approximate Return Time:
Celebrate the nation's special day aboard the iconic timber paddlewheelers, the Kookaburra River Queens.
Enjoy a delicious seafood & carvery buffet including Chef's roast lamb, and lots of other Aussie goodies.
Entertainment by fabulous local band, The Bushland Boogie Bush Band and Fireworks Display.
Lucky Door Prize of $50 cruise dollars.
Prize for best Aussie costume.